Research et foundings

samedi 22 juin 2019

Answer to Elvis


Here !
I am what you live for,
You won’t finish to imagine,
Where I come from.
This is
Truth
I know, I saw you coming.
Step by step,
Now, it’s your turn/Tune IN

Feel free,
to see clearly,.
The Happenings,
Frequencies,
You know me :
Yesterday, I was preparing the NoW.
Here i AM :
Like JOB3,14, in the Bible or any films,
You’ll find me easier each Time you trust me.
I Write myself down to get YOU up.
I would stay positive
Ja, Our tea is good.
You what ?
Go further, It’s the right way.
We will speak about it.
Together we have to
Now I Am You !
A second,
Waiting for me ?
The time is NOW
Find the ONE, first Beginning
& Write before that
This will helps you understand
Smiles in your Heart,

Who ? Où ? Wo ? Was ? Weiss ? Ich ?
Where ? Or ? Yours ? IS ? Nice !

Nils
22/06/2019

Aucun commentaire: