Research et foundings

vendredi 28 juin 2019

I love her

You have asked me,
Who she is.
For me :
She is so wonderful,
I respect her,
She is so nice,
I remember,
She was like me,
But different,
She is Love
As spirit, essence, vibrations,
She inspire me,
So many things,
That is why I write it,
To share what I feel,
To say she is like my wheel,
To share this emotions,
The waves she represents to myself,
The Ocean of peace,
The spring wind that call the summertime,
The roads I want to live with,
The horizont I want to reach with her,
The Sun she is,
The moon she has,
Purity in herself,
Smiling all over her face,
Light and bright,
She exist in my heart,
She has printed forms in my cells,
Modified my DNA,
Developed my soul, skills, power,
Rised me up through my best skys,
Made me discovering what I wished so strong,
Kept my freedom in peace
Helped me out
And I hope
She will know me coming,
On her best way she is living,
Because she loves purely.

Aucun commentaire: